 Castle / 20763
Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:00:34 GMT

Benjamin Medinets wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Wow! I loved it!  I loved the model, but I love the backstory even
more. I also thoroughly enjoyed all the detail work involved and your
special "added touches" like the bird cage, the harp and Black
Falcon guy.

I'll second all the compliments. One thing I wanted to add was that I also
saw the pictures first. That there was a story about a young woman becoming
a wizard and them setting out and finding her own home was quite obvious.

Frank