 Castle / 20768
Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:42:05 GMT

Hello!

In lugnet.castle, Joel Midgley wrote:
This MOC is truly amazing!!

Thanks for the praise!

Jojo, your work constantly astounds me.  You are constantly raising the bar.

I don't hope so. Maybe I'd not be able to jump over it myself...

The arched ceiling is absolutely fantastic, and is made even more remarkable
by the fact that you don't seem to use any specialized elements to pull it
off!

For the arched ceiling I used the most ordinary and non-specialized bricks
imaginable, i.e. 2x4 bricks and 2x2 bricks :-) It's an unsteady design, though.
Moving the roof module around several times caused the bricks to seperate as can
be seen in the pics.

And I must solute you for not using any new gray.  This just rules

That's a question of honour.
The few new-coloured bricks I happen to own (shame on me!) are in the quarantine
bag, locked away in the poison cabinet...

Thanks for commenting!

Bye
Jojo