 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1698
1697  |  1699
Subject:
Muscle Car of the Future - Raptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 03:40:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here’s the first of hopefully many cars in the same style of the Future Bike/Turbo Cycles. That is, oversized, and outragous.

Powered by dual turbine engines the Raptor has plenty of power to hang with even the fastest of turbo cycles. Note the high speed turn-in boosters behind the front wheels. And also, the stablilty control boosters in front of the rear wheels.

Here’s the rest of the pics. (after brickshelf moderation) http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68163