 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1699
1698  |  1700
Subject:
Mini-fig scale P-51 Mustang Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:09:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve finally finished my newest P-51 MOC. It is built at minifig scale of 1 stud = 1 foot. I tried really hard with this MOC to make it as accurate to scale as I could. In reality, the fuselage should only be 3 studs wide but it had to be at least 4 wide to fit a mini-fig. I am particularly happy with how the canopy, rear fuselage taper and landing gear turned out. The only thing that is really left is to make some drop tanks or ordinance to hang beneath the wings.

In the spirit of crimson skies posts, here is a b/w picture.

some more deep links until the folder is moderated

01 02 03 04 05

Enjoy, drc