 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1700
1699  |  1701
Subject:
Jeweler & Tinker Shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:05:14 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A new CCC shop. The idea for that connection between the buildings was burning in my head and I just had to work on it. This shop has been done for about a month and made it to a few shows, I just hadn’t taken good pictures of it.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2639

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG