 Announcements / 2208
2207  |  2209
Subject:
L3P Enhancer 0.2 Beta Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:07:01 GMT

Hi all,

Well a 3 day weekend does wonders for your side projects.  I've decide to
release a partially finished version of my L3P error fixer and post processer.
Right now you can only fix errors and generate L3P files.  You can download it
here:

http://ldraw.pobursky.com/files/L3PEnhancer.zip

Please test it out.  Put it through its paces and try to cause the program to
fail.  If you find any errors or things you think are confusing, are just plain
wrong, or could be done better, please let me know.  Also let me know if you run
into any compatibility issues between Windows versions.  Happy playing.

-Orion

P.S. I think L3P Enhancer is a stupid name but I can't think of anything more
appropriate. If you can suggest a better name, I'll use it and give you credit.