 Announcements / 2209
2208  |  2210
Subject:
www.blockaholic.com up and running! (Formerly Marlon's Lego Page!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 03:50:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!  I've finally gotten around to getting a decent address for my site...

www.blockaholic.com

The redesigned site has all my old pages, plus some new ones, including:

Batman Page:  My Batmobile and Batboat are already online, with my Batcave
coming in the next few days!

Star Trek: The Original Series Page:  LDraw creations of the crew, Enterprise,
Bridge, Klingon & Romulan Ships

Famous Guitar Page:  1/2 Size models of Stevie Ray Vaughan's '59 Fender
Stratocaster and Brian Mays Red Special guitars!

Various Models Page:  Will have a hodge-podge of my models, starting with my
Classic Space Mega-Cruiser!

Also coming soon, my Star Wars Golf video, and my new AC-DC mini-figures (Angus
Young can already be seen on the E-Mail link!)

Please keep in mind that some pages are still under construction.  I'll soon
have an Instruction page and a Download page up as well!

Enjoy!

LMKWYT!

Sincerely,

Marlon