 Adventurers / 2282
Re: Cthulego - The Burrower Brickneath.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Stafford wrote:
   Hi, this is my new Cthulego diorama. It was going to be unveiled exclusively at Legoworld this year, but due to a change in circumstances I’m not sure how much of the event (if any) I will be present for or for that matter when after next Friday I will be able to post mocs online again, so here it is now:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=206946 mocpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22779

Any comments are of course welcome and encouraged!

Cheers, Mark. (Nabii)

Bravo! I always found Lovecraft a little too dry and straight-faced to be really frightening so I find your ebullient, spectacular interpretation far more enjoyable. I’d love to see you mock up a five-set theme in fake packaging.

I couldn’t go without once again praising the cheery inclusion of a certain Time Lord, grinning madly at the scene of carnage. Very authentic!

However I will add my voice to the chorus pleading for more gore. A few spilled intestines always make my day a little brighter!