 Adventurers / 2280
Re: Cthulego - The Burrower Brickneath.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Stafford wrote:
   Hi, this is my new Cthulego diorama. It was going to be unveiled exclusively at Legoworld this year, but due to a change in circumstances I’m not sure how much of the event (if any) I will be present for or for that matter when after next Friday I will be able to post mocs online again, so here it is now:

Mark,

I’d like to say this is a wonderful MOC, full of incredible detail, like the corrugated sided airplane, the old style roadsters, the Rat Patrol style machine gunning jeep and the oddly out of place Police call box, but the hideous, gelatinous, many tentacled horror crawling out of the desert floor, exuding a vomitous odor is just too much for puny mortal man to contemplate.

You can reply to me at the Arkham Asylum.

Great work!

George