 Adventurers / 2277
Re: Cthulego - The Burrower Brickneath.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 02:04:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Stafford wrote:
   Hi, this is my new Cthulego diorama. It was going to be unveiled exclusively at Legoworld this year, but due to a change in circumstances I’m not sure how much of the event (if any) I will be present for or for that matter when after next Friday I will be able to post mocs online again, so here it is now:

snip

   Cheers, Mark. (Nabii)

Once again, excellent job. This has so much detail and the main mouth is downright scary. love all the little touches, and how you have brought lovecraft to the small build.

I would probably favour your sea side one over this, but that is a personal choice , and this is still fantastic work.

Can not wait for the next installment

Aaron A