 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3548
3547  |  3549
Subject:
Cthulego - The Burrower Brickneath.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:52:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi, this is my new Cthulego diorama. It was going to be unveiled exclusively at Legoworld this year, but due to a change in circumstances I’m not sure how much of the event (if any) I will be present for or for that matter when after next Friday I will be able to post mocs online again, so here it is now:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=206946 mocpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/22779

Any comments are of course welcome and encouraged!

Cheers, Mark. (Nabii)