 Adventurers / 2283
2282  |  2284
Subject:
18th Century Howitzer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 21:32:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was playing around with guns for an American Revolutionary War project that I’m working on when I came up with this. I thought I’d share, since cannon designs seem to be in short supply.

Ideally the gun carriage should all be brown, but I didn’t have the parts.

There are only a couple of other badly lit (I hate the lighting in my house) photos in my Brickshelf gallery after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=207981

Enjoy.

-Elroy