 Znap / 137 (-20)
  ZNAP set inventory maker - alpha testing

Would anyone like to try an alpha version of my ZNAP inventory maker? It requires Microsoft Excel version 8 or better to run. It is currently about 340K in size and contains my pictures of the principal Znap parts. I was working on an Access (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Tom, new group for errors?

(...) That correction fixes the placement of electrical cable from the wrong spot on the battery box. No one assembling the model involved would miss that for very long. (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Tom, new group for errors?

(...) I've got one of them for the TEchnic shuttle. It happens. I also got the same one you did in the Znap stuff. That black/yellow car. Makes a great train bridge... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.znap)

  Re: Bad motor in ZNAP set!

(...) It happens... I've had three bad motors out of 14. Lego promptly replaces them. Though, it seems they do get upset at you if you use their service too much. Between my wife and I we've had about 13 replacements required. (3 were Lego shipping (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Building Belle

Suffering cats, David! This is supercooled. I can't wait to see how it looks when Belle's finished. *smile* -Cheese (...) out, (...) Personally, (...) <snip!> (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) Perhaps Mini-me scale, yes (...) Most definitely-a finger drill perhaps. ;-) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Codename: Belle

(...) any of their light and sound drill things on it for effect? :-) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Tom, new group for errors?

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FvqJn8.A4L@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) these (...) I bought a 3571 at the weekend. When I opened it, I found TLC had included a photocopied correction sheet which corrected an error in the actual (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.znap)

  Building Belle

Belle is a labor of love for me to build. Ever since the Rock Raiders came out, they have been taking so much heat from the Lego community at large. Personally, I think it's the best color scheme (behind M-tron, of course). I decided that such a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Codename: Belle

To:M-tron Command The M-tron Commandos have discovered that the Rock Raiders are building a mech to combat the Overkill class mech. I only wish we had been able to get a picture of the whole thing, but it isn't completed yet. I pray it never is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Operation Belle (was Re: First Time Znapper)

(...) As a matter of fact, I have...I'll be posting pics later tonight. THe 'structure' that incorporates Rack Raiders, Znap, Technic, useless insectoid bits, and throwbot parts is actually a very large Mech. (Dwarfs my Mtron mech: Overkill) I'd (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  First Time Znapper

I just bought a Znap trial set to, uh, try it out, and I must say that Znap is certainly interesting... Znap reminds me of Constructs, but smaller, with holes that allow for connections with Technic pins. I wonder, aside from the fantastic train (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Bad motor in ZNAP set!

Just purchased another $20 ZNAP set with the 9V motor. And the motor doesn’t work and the shaft doesn’t rotate all it does is make a buzzing nose. Has anybody else had this problem with 9V motors, this is my second bad motor in two years. I guess (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Pronunciation

(...) I don't know, buckets usually have two minifigs and polybags usually just have one... :-) :-) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Pronunciation

(...) "gaggle"? Shouldn't the collective noun for Lego reps be something like "bucket"? (Although, for a group that small, "polybag" might be more appropriate...) Ran (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Znap Bridge questions

I have used 4 yellow/black rotating bit at the 4 corners to attach the sides to the bottom, and it can fold flat, also 4 purple bits in the middle to join the sides to the base. I also used 4 large triangular black pieces on the side at right angle (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

  Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!

I guess I'll wander through a few more TRU's then. Thanks. -- ~mek~ (remove cc from atkincc to email me) Dean Husby wrote in message <392D7CCC.67494F61@a....bc.ca>... (...) they (...) CANADA (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!

(...) The TRU here in BC had a whole wall of them. But had a sign stating that they were all there were and that they were not avail at all locations. Since TRU is a US company they get some stuff months before the other CANADA stores. Dean -- (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!

I have bought a number of Znap sets from the TRU in Utica, NY. They are very well stocked! Haven't checked anywhere else in upstate NY, but you might try calling TRUs in US cities adjacent to the Canadian border to check for supplies. JB (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

  Znap Bridge questions

I've been looking at the bridge at Matt's Train Depot (URL) built the side pieces but cannot figure out how he attached both sides to each other and the track? Any insights would be valuable. Thanks Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact