 Znap / 121
Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 03:32:31 GMT

I guess I'll wander through a few more TRU's then.

Thanks.

--

~mek~
(remove cc from atkincc to email me)

Dean Husby wrote in message <392D7CCC.67494F61@akasa.bc.ca>...
Mike Kelly wrote:

What store did you buy your Znaps in?

I've tried Zellers, The Bay, Wal-Mart, and TRU here in Toronto.

The TRU here in BC had a whole wall of them. But had a sign stating that • they
were all there were and that they were not avail at all locations.

Since TRU is a US company they get some stuff months before the other • CANADA
stores.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html