 Znap / 116
Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:09:19 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS ZNAP does have the same thumb soreness problem that KNex does, eh?

Sadly YES. I just bough the yellow/black car. Motor + Wire + 9 Volt Box.  Great
deal for $30 CDN! The two flex axles are GREAT! I plan on making a bridge out of
the black parts. Any URL's with pics and maybe building instructions for Bridges?

My hands are shaking after putting the car together. Very odd looking. I suffer
from tendentious and do not recommend znap to anyone suffering from arm/hand
problems...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html