 Marketplace / Shopping / 3620
Re: $20 Znap sets WITH 9V MOTOR !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 02:47:04 GMT

I just picked up one of the 3571's at my local TRU and am very happy with
the purchase.  Not only does it come with the motor and the small 9v batter
box (which I needed), but also comes with two flexible axels that have all
sorts of ideas floating around in my head!

Those four pieces alone are worth the $20 I paid for it, the ZNAP parts are
just a bonus.  I'm about to go play with them to see if I can do anything
useful with them.  A cursory examination has me thinking that they would be
great for building bridges and such for train layouts.  I suspect that this
might be what Larry P. has in mind for them (but have no proof of that).

Troy

Visit Troy's LEGO® Brick Store!
http://troy.simplenet.com/lego/store/

Joel VanAtta <CompGuy926@aol.com> wrote in message
I work in a ToysRUs here in the Midwest, and at work today, looking over • the
Lego aisle, I noticed that the newly stocked Znap sets 3552 and 3571 • ($19.97
each) both have the new 9V motors in them. This certainly beats paying the • $35
for the Power Pack, and you get to play around with the new Znap theme.

Joel