 Znap / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Operation Belle (was Re: First Time Znapper)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:26:09 GMT

I wonder, aside from the fantastic train bridge, has anyone had any success
creating a MOC incorporating standard Lego and Znap?

-Bryan

As a matter of fact, I have...I'll be posting pics later tonight. THe
'structure' that incorporates Rack Raiders, Znap, Technic, useless insectoid
bits, and throwbot parts is actually a very large Mech. (Dwarfs my Mtron mech:
Overkill) I'd love to talk more about it now, but I'd rather finish the pics
before I do that. I will say this much though, the Znap is an INTEGRAL part of
Belle's construction.

I can tell you that Znap integrates well with Throwbots (of all things...) to
create some interesting structures/vehicles.

Until tonight....build well

-Dave
http://www.jps.net/hardcore/lego/
Home of the M-tron Commandos