 Znap / 134
Re: Bad motor in ZNAP set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:27:29 GMT

Robin Werner wrote:

Just purchased another $20 ZNAP set with the 9V motor. And the motor doesn’t
work and the shaft doesn’t rotate all it does is make a buzzing nose. Has
anybody else had this problem with 9V motors, this is my second bad motor in
two years. I guess I’ll try LEGO Monday...

Build on...
Robin Werner

It happens... I've had three bad motors out of 14. Lego promptly replaces them.

Though, it seems they do get upset at you if you use their service too much.
Between my wife and I we've had about 13 replacements required. (3 were Lego
shipping the WRONG replacement part.) Now Lego requires US to send any items to
them at our dime BEFORE they send any replacements. My wife has sent a STRONGLY
worded letter pointing out the fact that if you buy 100 times the Lego of a
normal person you are bound to have 100 times the problems.

We shall see what they do.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html