 Znap / 138
Re: Bad motor in ZNAP set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 02:34:02 GMT

Dean Husby <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote:

them at our dime BEFORE they send any replacements. My wife has sent a STRONGLY
worded letter pointing out the fact that if you buy 100 times the Lego of a
normal person you are bound to have 100 times the problems.

    Your next letter needs a picture of yourself surrounded by those
hundreds of Lego boxes.  Perhaps it will reassure  tptb at tlg that
their error performance statistics aren't really that far off in your
case?

--
Thanks for your consideration.
Bill Bourn  {http://pages.cthome.net/BillBourn/}