 Znap / 137
136  |  138
Subject:
ZNAP set inventory maker - alpha testing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:42:42 GMT

   Would anyone like to try an alpha version of my ZNAP inventory
maker?  It requires Microsoft Excel version 8 or better to run. It is
currently about 340K in size and contains my pictures of the principal
Znap parts.
   I was working on an Access version for inventory creation, but the
ZNAP situation looked like an opportunity to start over with a much
smaller parts count.  I have not included the regular Lego elements
among the inventory choices yet.  I'd just like to get some idea how
the whole concept goes over inside a couple of other folks' heads, if
possible.
   I also just re-registered for LUGNET posting with my real mail
address of wgbourn@snet.net so if you reply to this posting by mail
without substituting that address, it might be a while before I get
back to that other mailbox.

--
Thanks for your consideration.
Bill Bourn  {http://pages.cthome.net/BillBourn/}