 Znap / 136
Re: Tom, new group for errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 05:30:33 GMT

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote:

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FvqJn8.A4L@lugnet.com...
I periodically come across errors in instructions, catalogs, boxes etc. • and
there isn't a place to put these except for general. I personally find • these
errors interesting and note worthy.

I bought a 3571 at the weekend. When I opened it, I found TLC had included a
photocopied correction sheet which corrected an error in the actual
instruction booklet. Has anyone seen anything like this before on either
this set or others?

    That correction fixes the placement of electrical cable from  the
wrong spot on the battery box. No one assembling the model involved
would miss that for very long.