 Administrative / General / 6824
Re: Tom, new group for errors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:40:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rose Regner writes:
I periodically come across errors in instructions, catalogs, boxes etc. and
there isn't a place to put these except for general. I personally find these
errors interesting and note worthy.

Is this subject worthy of a special group? It is a documentation of
differences in Lego products.

Just a thought.

Rose

I found a couple mistakes in the pics on the front of the 6987 MIB
instructions. The antenna array on top of the movable radar module is in the
wrong place in the upper picture. But in the lower picture, the antenna array
is corrected, but the base of the axle assembly that moves said module is now
moved one stud to the left. Strange that the two pictures (seemingly) weren't
taken at the same time...

-Adam  8^D