 Znap / *233 (-20)
  Re: Interfacing Znap to System

(...) Actually, that's exactly how those containers were built. I was originally inspired to start making 5 and 7 wide cars since the train heads were always arguing 6 or 8. I said make 'em 7 and stop complaining. Then I went home and tried it. This (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Re: Interfacing Znap to System

(...) in the center) to create an offset? This would let you make a 6 wide roof, and 7 wide compartment for the ZNAP. I'm working on a project with the ZNAP. As I come up with some skinning techniques, I'll try to keep them posted here. Until then, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Re: Interfacing Znap to System

You may have already discovered this, but creations built of Znap are almost always an odd number of System studs long. I built a Space Freighter frame and the cargo containers all had to be 7 studs wide and seven studs long. I forget how tall they (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Interfacing Znap to System

With the proliferation of Znap on clearance, I have been wondering how Znap can be interfaced to System. Here I present four possible methods: (URL) Method 1 - uses <part:2476> Plate 2 x 2 with Pin. Multiple of these are stagered along a znap beam. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Re: The undead......they keep returning

(...) Scott Could you give me/us their address and phone number please? either on LUGnet or e-mail me privately. Thanx, Mark #525 (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: The undead......they keep returning

(...) Are the $4 sets the large sets with Motors or are you talking about the smaller sets that did not include motors? Thanks, John Hansen (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: The undead......they keep returning

If ya like ZNAP, here's a killer scoop--There is an old Toys R us in Decatur, GA (Atlanta area) that is now a "Toy Liquidation Center"--Znap Racer and Helicopter are 4 bucks after the "60% off ALL LEGO" liquidation.... I think I got the last of the (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.znap)

  The undead......they keep returning

OK......a bunch of ZNAPS (many small kits ($.99), the red plane ($4.97!) even some 3552's and the motorized helicopter transport (around $15) - have surfaced at the Toys R Us off Bruckner Blvd (by White Plains Rd) in The Bronx....even a few at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Z nap in the US?

(...) Hi there, Apparently there were 19 different znap sets. You can see the list of them at ... (URL) I have located 7 different ones (some with multiple copies). Personally I thnk that znap is pretty cool stuff. Something that TLC made and, as (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Z nap in the US?

Something similar may have already be posted but this is my first time to this forum. I went on vacation the past weekend and went into a KB-Toys outlet, there I found a Z nap set which I bought. It was number 3571 and was $13, has anyone else seen (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: It all started with an idea ...

good work. Seems like the only thing needed was a good idea. Zanp seems perfect to this with your use of curves here. Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GInFtr.2yA@lugnet.com... (...) all the (...) using (...) combo), (...) when (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap)

  It all started with an idea ...

An idea that I wanted to build something large-ish using Znap pieces and all the various parts that no-one seems to want to buy. Out of it came <taa-daa> Znap Ferris Wheel (URL) This is mostly complete, other than the drive train. I had 2 or 3 tries (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap)

  More ZNAPs !?

And just when I thought they had disappeared.........Toys R Us on Bruckner Blvd. in the Bronx has an assortment of the small non-motorized sets and a dozen or so of the large motorized Helicopter/transport set. The latter comes with one motor and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  RE: Znap overhead monorail

(...) Ray, Good work! Whenever I see my ZNAP collection (bought whenever I was in the States and by other good friends down there) I have to think monorail. The issue of corners and switching tracks always gets me, and I never seem to be able to (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Re: Znap overhead monorail

Nice job of engineering! Znap lives again. The gondola is really cool! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GHMJun.7A3@lugnet.com... (...) now) is a (...) iterations (...) settling (...) top of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Znap overhead monorail

Hey, that's cool!! Nice use of those rock raider pieces too. Gary Ray Sanders <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message news:GHMJun.7A3@lugnet.com... (...) now) is a (...) iterations (...) settling (...) top of (...) at (...) off). The (...) friction. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Re: Znap overhead monorail

Excellent Job, Ray! I love how you make use of the technic double bend beams that most builders avoid. I see great possibilities for this project. Heck, it almost makes me want to dig out my atempted Znap monorail and re-work it. -Dave Johann LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap)

  Znap overhead monorail

This is a prototype of a Znap overhead monorail. The car (only one for now) is a gondola style, hanging under the overhead rail. I went thru several iterations of design for the traveling carriage (along the overhead rail) before settling on this (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.build)

  Znap Monorail

In our last ParLUGment meeting, I presented my little monorail train using znap pieces for the rail. (URL) photos are a little bury due to my shaky hand. I already tried to sharpen them a bit. It all started at the end of the previous ParLUGment (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.znap, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  Re: ZNAP availability

Update - the motorized sets are gone but plenty of the hard case sets at $7.97. (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.znap)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact