 Znap / 220
RE: Znap overhead monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 13:48:51 GMT

This is a prototype of a Znap overhead monorail. The car (only
one for now) is a
gondola style, hanging under the overhead rail.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=6016>

Ray,

Good work! Whenever I see my ZNAP collection (bought whenever
I was in the States and by other good friends down there) I have
to think monorail.

The issue of corners and switching tracks always gets me, and I
never seem to be able to finish a design.

Maybe if I mull it in my head long enough the result will
fly from my fingers one day....

Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng.