 Znap / 217
Re: Znap overhead monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:01:35 GMT

Excellent Job, Ray! I love how you make use of the technic double bend beams
that most builders avoid. I see great possibilities for this project. Heck, it
almost makes me want to dig out my atempted Znap monorail and re-work it.

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA

HardCore's Haven