 Western/Wild West / 680
Re: Zorro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:16:51 GMT

"Jackie" <ecjackie@i-cable.com> wrote:

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:

"Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later!".

Sorry for being foolish but it that there is really some kind of device as a
"brick separator" or it's just a joke?

There is something called a Brick Sepearator nd it does just that. Since I stopped
playing regularly with Lego bricks as a kid I've used a hobby knife to separate
bricks without leaving a mark on the outside surface. Found a couple of those
separator in a Dacta kit, I think. I have mistreated my teeth a lot since I was a
kid, and the few left alive are perhaps thanking me for going off the Lego diet.. ;)
The rest of them have plastic all over, I had all my amalgam fillings taken out over
the last 8 years. One of the amalgam fillings was so poorly done the next dentist had
to take nearly all of the tooth away while trying at first to give me a rootcanal.

-breiler