 Western/Wild West / 638
Re: Zorro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 02:13:20 GMT

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
I really enjoy your work on the Brick Testament, and am
desperately searching through several disreputable, dingy,
european import record stores for your out of print
musical stylings  :^/

Are my in-print stylings not enough?

http://www.ampcast.com/thehumanheads

and

http://www.mp3.com/revbps

Plus most of that old European stuff from my early years is embarassing.
Too much accordian and too little bagpipes, if you know what I mean.

-Rev. Smith  @8^)