 Western/Wild West / 632
Re: Zorro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 21:36:40 GMT

Thanks Bruce, don't you wish you still had that sword!  Oh and the mask
would be nice too!  Jon

"Out of the night, when the full moon is bright,
comes a horseman known as Zorro.

This bold renegade carves a Z with his blade,
A Z that stands for Zorro!"

Haha!  This is great stuff.  Takes me back to being a very young boy and my
plastic sword that held chalk in its tip so you could mark everything in
sight with a Z.  Love the cactus.

Bruce