 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 221
220  |  222
Subject:
Zorro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:47:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I was fooling around on Cinco De Mayo (after My tusken Raiders came in the
mail) and I got this crazy Idea about zorro, so I threw together some
buildings and dummied up these shots of "the Fox" keeping the peace in old
California!  All of the parts are stock lego except the ink I added to the
sunglasses on Zorro's head. Hope you enjoy.

Jon Furman
lugnet#1123
"Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later!".