 Western/Wild West / 644
Re: Zorro
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 12:22:17 GMT

Thanks for telling me Jon. It should be useful and I should buy one when I
order from Lego.com next time.  Sometimes it's really difficult to separate
e.g. 2 1x1 or 1x2 plates.

Jackie

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
Oh yes, there is a brick separator. it gets plates unstuck from bricks and
other plates, it's available from shop at home, it looks dorky but it saves
your nails teeth and bricks!

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=brick+separator

In lugnet.western, Jackie Tang writes:

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:

"Use the brick separator, your teeth will thank you later!".

Sorry for being foolish but it that there is really some kind of device as a
"brick separator" or it's just a joke?

Jackie