 Western/Wild West / 468
Re: Its alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!! (shoutouts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 20:45:37 GMT

well, such is the life of a brickhead - I guess I can dream of Fort Legoredo
being on of the classic set re-issues in the future.

I for one would love to see a reissue of Fort Legoredo.  I truly consider it
to be one of the few masterpieces (Black Seas Barracuda, Yellow Castle,
Galaxy Explorer, to name a few) that Lego has produced.  It's sheer number
of parts, playability, and size were fantastic.  I was in grad school when
the set went on clearance, and passed on around 4 of them (49.95 each!).  I
should have spent the money on Lego, not school, snicker snicker!.
Oh well, I'd like to see Gold City junction re-released too, with all of
those parts (Legoredo and GCJ), you could build just about any other
building for the WW town!
Thinking wishfully again!   Jon