 Western/Wild West / 463
Re: Its alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!! (shoutouts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 02:37:40 GMT

Hey Jon.  I have managed to sell most of the RR extra pieces on Brickbay
(Nate's Lego).  Most of the figures have all been sold and I am working on
selling the other pieces.  You know I never really gave it much thought,
regarding the LEGO violence.  For me I see it as historical accuracy.
People really did die in the War and why shouldn't a model of a battle have
people being shot and killed.  No sense in hiding the fact.  Just my 2
cents.  Also thanks for the compliments.  Time to finish building my fort
and get some picutes up.  Finally summer is here and that means no school
for awhile.

Nate

In lugnet.western, Jon Furman writes:
  First, Nate, I love those Confederates.  that's a huge army, It must have
taken forever to sort through those RR sets!  What are you going to do with
all of the leftovers?  I begged someone to buy all my Leftover pieces on
Ebay.  The soldier taking it in the face from the cannon was an especially
surprising addition!  I always wonder how far is too far for lego violence
(you know we've all put the pirate saber between the torso and legs at home,
but we are all too chicken to post pic's) but you've done it in a
semi-comical way that shouldn't put anyone off. (maybe if his head was
off...