 Western/Wild West / 466
Re: Its alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!! (shoutouts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 18:10:19 GMT

I figured that since LUGNET is *primarily* adult users, I
was pretty safe in not exposing the pictures to younger children.  Besides
the parents should be watching their children to make sure they do not view
things they shouldn't be.  But this thread is for a whole other area so I
will get back to Wild West.

I think we are completely agreed.  It is a matter of parental
responsibility, I think your stuff is fantastic, I'm stoked to see it,  and
I'm glad you posted.

could offer some insight into how to setup the tent using the pieces in the
set I would appreciate it.  The tents will be going towards my encampment
scence.  Thanks.
I've got the set, I'll e-mail you the pages that have the tent instructions.
I'm looking forward to seeing your encampment.  Do you have all of the
pieces, or just the tents?  Jon