 Western/Wild West / 464
Re: Its alive...ITS ALIVE!!!!!!! (shoutouts)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:38:26 GMT

For me I see it as historical accuracy.
People really did die in the War and why shouldn't a model of a battle have
people being shot and killed.  No sense in hiding the fact.
I totally agree with you on this one Nate.  People did die, by ignoring that
fact, we can doom ourdelves to repeating history.  I wasn't condemning that
sort of thing, just wondering where my personal limits are for publishing it
(I should have been more clear in retrospect)in places where it is available
to people of all ages (who I believe should make the final descision).  Like
the film Glory.  A fairly accurate depiction, but not one I'd show to 10
year old Kids.

Finally summer >is here and that means no school
for awhile.

I bet that is going to feel godd.  Finally a chance to get some sleep!  Jon