 Trains / Train Organizations / 599
Re: We're on the itinerary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 20:48:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Gerlach wrote:

We already have GMLTC shirts, through the work of John Neal.  He is also
working on ID cards for us all to wear, and banners with our logo and url to
hang on or above the layout.  John is our designated 'public relations' person!

I'm really looking forward to the Kidvention, I think we're going to represent
*all* the train clubs well.  If anyone is still interested in sending a
container or box car to us, send me a message:  gmltc_j1@yahoo.com

BTW, I should mention that we have decided that we are only going to run cars with
actual LUGs and LTCs on them.  (The size of the list should explain why)  If you
are a part of one of these groups, please contact us if you haven't already:

BayLUG
BAYLTC
De Bouwsteen
CMLUG
DixieLUG
EJLTC
FGLTC
GFLTC
GMLUG
ITLUG
NALUG
LEGOMUG
LegOz
LUGOLA
NELUG
NCLUG
NGLTC
PNLTC
UKLUG
VicLUG
VLC
WAFOL
WAMALUG

These are groups I gleaned from LUGmap- world on LUGNET-- LMK if there are any who
want to participate whom I have omitted.

-JohnN (J-2)