Re: We're on the itinerary!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Larry Pieniazek writes:
-- start --
LEGO Swap & Brag
Daily, 9:00 AM -6:00 PM
Lower East Parking Lot
Details: A LEGO-style swap meet with an eclectic mix of LEGO creations.
Here Maniacs can admire the creative imaginations of other LEGO Maniacs
and even buy and sell their own inventions.
-- end --

Awesome!!

(Say, I wonder if they plan on having security guards to stop the fights.  ;-)

BTW, could "Brag" mean anything special in that context?  Or do they really
mean the classic kid "brag" as in to make pompous or boastful statements of
self-glorification?  I guess they expect kids to show their parents all the
neat stuff they got.  :)

--Todd