 Trains / Train Organizations / 2374 (-20)
  Individual Membership enrollment now open

Hi All, Well it's been a long road organizing ILTCO, but we're finally there! The organizing committee (OC) has been at it for 11 months, with about 2000 email messages on the OC list alone. We've had several face-to-face meetings and over 30 hours (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 We would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. We've got some really nifty space. For (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003

Call for Participation in the Train Model Contest at BrickFest™ 2003 BrickFest™ has traditionally had a number of different model contests. While the overall contests (if any) have yet to be determined, we'll be holding a model contest this year (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !

  Call for Train Related Clinics and Seminars at BrickFest™ 2003

Call for Train Related Clinics and Seminars at BrickFest™ 2003 Clinics are a great learning experience and can be a lot of fun as well. We'd like to see the "hands on" aspect of things expand a bit at this years 'fest... If you've had a hankering (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ 2003

Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ 2003 A key part of the Train Activities will be the chance to share our knowledge and experiences, and learn from each other. We have some exciting sessions already lined up but we would like to ask (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Call for Train Participation at Brickfest 2003

Call for Train Participation at Brickfest™ 2003, this August 8-10th, in Arlington, Virginia. ILTCO™ is pleased to announce that the ILTCO Organizing Committee has accepted the role of "Train Activities Coordinator" for BrickFest™ 2003, and I've (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build.contests, FTX) !!

  NGLTC Discover Mills store "Club House"

I am proud to announce that the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be getting their own store front at the Discover Mills Outlet mall (same mall as the LEGO Outlet store) just outside of Atlanta. The mall has agreed to give NGLTC an empty (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.general) !

  The NGLTC fleet just got bigger...

It always seems that the biggest limit to the size of our layout is having a way to get it all there. This week I bought a new trailer to haul the clubs stuff. Also it will become the storage container for the majority of the show related stuff (ie. (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Contact...

(...) Hey Will, thanks for being helpful! Prolly best not to post emails in cleartext any more as it defeats the code that Todd put in to hide them, though. See you in Seattle in 2004??? (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Contact...

(...) Hi Dave. One of these two guys should be able to help you: Dan Parker - Federal Way, Washington (dnvpark@gte.net) Steve Barile - Hillsboro, Oregon (sebarile@sstanamera.com) ---Will (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  PNLTC Contact...

Could someone direct me to a rep. for PNLTC? I have a contact from NMRA who wishes to get in contact with someone from the Seattle area for the show in 2004--they seem to be very enthusiastic about having a LEGO train layout/presence at the show in (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(URL) Our first show for 2003. It is a layout of Vancouver at the turn of the century to about 1930's. Details to follow if anyone has questions or comments. (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca) !!

  10028 Level Crossing Sneak Peek!

Hello LEGO® train fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with detailed photos of the new 10028 Level Crossing. The ILTCO is pleased to be able (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store

Those are great. Unfortunately, I was at the other Atlanta area outlet store over the weekend (since I was in Duluth looking at a coworker's furniture, I swung by Lawrenceville). Are you going to do a layout at Discover Mills sometime this summer, (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store

(...) It looks like everyone had a great time, and there's some fine buildings here. I especially like the pale green one - superb! (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store

Today the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) put on a small display in front of the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store. This is our 4th year of doing a display on Memorial Day weekend at the store. It's always a fun day for club members, store (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: California Coastline

Steve, Glad to read your comments. I didn't try to model it after any beach, but bits and pieces of all the beaches along the CA coast. It was a fun project but I used more tan plates that I thought I would to do the beach. There's talk that we (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: California Coastline

Larry, Thanks for checking out the pics and posting your comments Larry. I agree, a VW bus and Woody are two vehicles I need to add to my collection. Just didn't have time to do them yet. Maybe I'll check out Brickshelf for some ideas, or if someone (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: California Coastline

Thanks for the comments Anne! I tried to capture the many different things that folks do at the beaches, and I'm sure I've left out some, but it does touch on so many of them. Thanks again, Ray (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: California Coastline

Glad to hear these reminded you of some good times at California beaches. Ray (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact