 Trains / Train Organizations / 2360
Re: NGLTC display at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 07:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Today the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) put on a small display in
front of the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet store. This is our 4th year of doing a
display on Memorial Day weekend at the store.

It's always a fun day for club members, store employees and the mall
visitors. Plus the store does a great job of keeping us fed though out the day.

This year club members Lewis, Carl, Kenny, Stacy and myself were present for
the display.

You can see pictures of the display at:

http://www.ngltc.org/gallery/thumb.asp?Folder=55-legooutlet2003

jt

It looks like everyone had a great time, and there's some fine buildings
here. I especially like the pale green one - superb!
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org