 Trains / Train Organizations / 2366
Re: PNLTC Contact...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 01:29:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Will Chapman wrote:
In lugnet.trains.org, David Koudys wrote:
Could someone direct me to a rep. for PNLTC?

I have a contact from NMRA who wishes to get in contact with someone from the
Seattle area for the show in 2004--they seem to be very enthusiastic about
having a LEGO train layout/presence at the show in 2004.

Anyway, if someone from the club could e-mail me, I'l send the contact info.

Dave K.

Hi Dave.  One of these two guys should be able to help you:

Dan Parker - Federal Way, Washington (mumble)
Steve Barile - Hillsboro, Oregon (mumble)

---Will

Hey Will, thanks for being helpful! Prolly best not to post emails in cleartext
any more as it defeats the code that Todd put in to hide them, though.

See you in Seattle in 2004???