 Trains / Train Organizations / 2364
2363  |  2365
Subject:
PNLTC Contact...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:43:54 GMT

Could someone direct me to a rep. for PNLTC?

I have a contact from NMRA who wishes to get in contact with someone from the
Seattle area for the show in 2004--they seem to be very enthusiastic about
having a LEGO train layout/presence at the show in 2004.

Anyway, if someone from the club could e-mail me, I'l send the contact info.

Dave K.