 Trains / Train Organizations / 1970
Re: Modules, Can You Help? (Was Re: Possible BOO BOO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 01:53:36 GMT

"John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

  Anyways, to continue, My Mom was saying in the car that, before we all • run
out and build tables, we have to get our plans straight.  She said, and I
quote, "You know you guys are all going to build tables and your going to
end up with big differences in height and size..."
  Now, I'm appealing to the LUGNET community.  All the LTCs that use
modules, we want to hear from you.  Shaun has told us about NELUG's • success
with modules.  Do you have similar success stories?  Do you have • blueprints?
Can you help us with standard sizes?  Do you have any tips?  If you could • go
back and rebuild your tables, what would you add?
  LUCNY thanks you in advance for your help and co-operation.

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/TJJohn12

We (NCLTC) built our modules based on the PNLTC specification.  Everything
you need including paint color codes is here:
http://www.pnltc.org/toolspec_data/modular_table.html

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot