 Trains / Train Organizations / 1894 (-20)
  SCLTC@GATS Images on Website!

The official website of the Southern California LEGO Train Club is now fully updated with pictures from our first ever exhibit! Read our article on the event and check out our extensive photo gallery of setup and operation. At this moment we do not (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) Of LEGO or Lar ?????? ROSCO FUT .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) 2 floors? I know its in Saint Paul. Definantly not that Jackson Street one though! Josh The (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) It will be heated during the weekend. We don't worry about the cold affecting the layout. Heck, the layout is sitting in Conan's trailer, and has been there since the Minot show! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) Is where you will be setting up heated? I worry about the long term effects of cold as well as potentially increased brittleness during transit. (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) I think you're thinking of the terrific display at Bandana Square. The Jackson Street Roundhouse is just North of downtown St. Paul, basically behind the Capitol building. Here's a link: (URL) a small roundhouse, with more rolling stock (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) Hey! I was in the area right after Chirstmas & ran across the Women's Soccer Team on sale at Target. (...) Maybe I can get back to the area & see it... Is that the roundhouse with the big O gauge layout in it? Josh (no, unfortunately, I don't (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC teaser pics?

(...) What? Don't you think we take our unofficial title of "most disorganized train club" seriously? <grin> Here are a couple pictures of what we've completed so far: (URL) were taken in Minot, North Dakota, a few months ago. Since then, we have (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  GMLTC teaser pics?

Have I missed some teasers lately, or have there not been any? Josh (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: We Did It!

(...) Adrian, Congratulations to you and the rest of the SCLTC crew. Train shows are a blast. The layout give the impression of a number of interesting buildings. I look forward to seeing the pictures. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears Michlug - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

(...) Yes. They are a bit rarer than other colors but they are out there. (My MTW-2001 SW uses them and so I had to source these in seven different colors) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

(...) The rareness eh!? I substituted black on my BNSF covered hopper (are there green 1x1 bricks with a side stud?). I have TONS of the 1x2 brick rings, but they look ugly! Josh (gotta go pay for my 150 tan bricks!) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

(...) Thanks, JT! I wanted so badly to debut a few city scene shots for the contest, but I ran out of time:-( I do have a preliminary layout in progress which fits in my basement which is based in design on the GMLTC module idea-- I am working on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

(...) Thank you! (...) Ah, yes, a line of green ended ones would be sweet! (and very prototypical for my area because the BN had that color scheme) Unfortunately, TLC doesn't make 1x2x2 green thin walls or ladders yet, and the green hand wrungs are (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

Great looking bridge John, and a nice entry point for your layout. And speaking of layout, how is it coming together? Is there a real "layout" as of yet? I'm looking forward to seeing it. jt (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

(...) back, but I didn't get around to much. I only got to go to a Super Target :-(, but I managed to pick up a Women's Soccer Team on sale! I was really hoping to see the little red racer, I need a few, but I'll check K-Mart tomorrow. Anyways, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Last Minute ISSC entry pics: Swing Bridge

I barely made my entry under the deadline, and I have another large project that I wanted to include also, but alas, it still needs work.... This bridge is modeled after an actual swing bridge over the Mississippi River,just south of St. Paul, MN. I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !

  SCLTC at GATS in Anaheim, CA

For those interested who are in the Southern California region or have plans to be here January 5th and 6th: The Southern California Lego Train Club will be making its first showing at the Great American Train Show in Anaheim California. Our (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Monthly LTC / LUG meeting

Midsouth Lego Train Club and Central AR Lego Users group will again be meeting January 12, 2002. The meeting will be at 500 Dupree Drive, Jacksonville, AR. Need directions let me know. The layout is up and running and their will be building plots (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  SCLTC News

Hello Everyone, I am pleased to announce that the SCLTC will display it's first layout at the Anaheim GATS on January 5th and 6th at the Anaheim Convention Center. I hope some of you can come and check out our inaugural effort. Also, Thomas Michon (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.lugola) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact