 Trains / Train Organizations / 1891
Re: GMLTC teaser pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:45:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
Jackson Street Roundhouse is just North of downtown St. Paul, basically
behind the Capitol building.  Here's a link:
http://www.mtmuseum.org
It's a small roundhouse, with more rolling stock outside.  Although, in
February it *might* be a bit cold to stroll around the trains outside!  It's
open every weekend, they invited us in order to give something more for the
kids to do.  We're looking forward to it, it should be a very fun weekend!

Is where you will be setting up heated? I worry about the long term effects
of cold as well as potentially increased brittleness during transit.

It will be heated during the weekend.

We don't worry about the cold affecting the layout.  Heck, the layout is
sitting in Conan's trailer, and has been there since the Minot show!

JohnG, GMLTC