 Trains / Train Organizations / 1890
Re: GMLTC teaser pics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 22:10:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach writes:
The
Jackson Street Roundhouse is just North of downtown St. Paul, basically
behind the Capitol building.  Here's a link:
http://www.mtmuseum.org
It's a small roundhouse, with more rolling stock outside.  Although, in
February it *might* be a bit cold to stroll around the trains outside!  It's
open every weekend, they invited us in order to give something more for the
kids to do.  We're looking forward to it, it should be a very fun weekend!

(And, if we enjoy the weekend as much as we expect to, we'll probably plan
on setting up there 3 or 4 weekends a year!)

JohnG, GMLTC

Is where you will be setting up heated? I worry about the long term effects
of cold as well as potentially increased brittleness during transit.