 Trains / Train Organizations / 1877
1876  |  1878
Subject:
SCLTC at GATS in Anaheim, CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:03:25 GMT

For those interested who are in the Southern California region or have plans
to be here January 5th and 6th:

The Southern California Lego Train Club will be making its first showing at
the Great American Train Show in Anaheim California.  Our presentation of
this first layout will
be at the Anaheim Convention Center, January 5th and 6th from 11:00am to
5:00pm both days.  It is less than one week before our club's presentation
and ask those in the region who can attend please do, your showing would
give Lego enthusiasts like ourselves a boost.

For more information, here is the official GATS website:
http://www.gats.com/show_schedule.php?sort=date

Adrian Egli
http://www.scltc.org/