 Trains / Train Organizations / 1876
1875  |  1877
Subject:
Monthly LTC / LUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 22:33:39 GMT

Midsouth Lego Train Club and Central AR Lego Users group will again be
meeting January 12, 2002.  The meeting will be at 500 Dupree Drive,
Jacksonville, AR.  Need directions let me know.

The layout is up and running and their will be building plots offered in the
new "Cathedral District" developement.  This upscale neighborhood has both
large and small lots available and will house, office/retail, restaurants, a
micro-brewery, theature preformance hall and a hotel.  Come early for the
best lot selection.

We also need to talk about bridging to the train layout extention.

If there are enough that cannot make it for the Sat meeting we can get
together one night during the week following, just let me know.

Matthew Greene
hrcpins4us@aol.com
mgreene@jamesgreeneinsurance.com