 Trains / Train Organizations / 1874 (-20)
  Rail Racers web site

I would like to announce that the Official Rail Racers™ web site has gone live. You can visit the site at: (URL) and get the latest information on Rail Racers™ events, rules & regulations, race galleries and track setups. (Galleries and Track Setup (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  train idea book

The idea of a fan-created train idea book has been floating around these groups for a while now, but to the best of my knowledge a final version of one has never been produced. I decided today, that I would like to spearhead (1)the production of a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) on (...) I'm (...) big (...) and (...) It (...) Not bad at all, looks like you are well organised. and a month long display... that a lot of tour to take at the store. was there always someone from your group there or everything was behind (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at GATS Tampa, Florida

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will have a layout at the Great American Train Show, December 15 and 16, 2001 in Tampa, Florida. Also stop in on one of four free work shop on LEGO Trains presented by the members of GFLTC. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, the Southern Pacific engines are the work of John Warren, he did a real nice job on them for sure. Good luck at GATS. jt (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

(...) Pacific engines. I'm currently building a couple for an upcoming GATS, so I may "borrow" some of your concepts... Robert SCLTC (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Awesome job! Have anymore pictures of the diesel? (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December 1st and 2nd. Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures so here they are. (URL) amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Not bad from 8 to 10 members eh? We are currently doing a month long display in a mall in BC. The 15/16 weekend is the last showing for this layout before it is destroyed... Dean (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) great (...) I have to admit that the decal really make the difference, the bad thing is that 2 days ago I walk by the hobby shop near where I live and it's now closed.I guest that I'll have to go elsewhere. The extra plate on top of the boxcar (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

After a great effort by NGLTC club members and non club members our tree display for the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of trees was put on display this week. This evening at the preview party we were presented with a surprise, our (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !!

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Chop chop ;-). Didn't you hear... We are New Englanders!! That means we are pushy by nature and always want things done yesterday. Unlike you westerners who like to lollygag about. GDR!!! OK we New Englanders are also known for our dark sense (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) In fact there are so many new galleries that the response from the fan community sometimes seems a bit lame (this includes me too). But I want say it once again: I really enjoy every new gallery! Now that we have so much pictures I often have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) lol sorry, I was just making a comment about how many groups posted pics of shows that they have *just* done within the past week or so-- did I miss some of a recent UKLUG event? -John (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) Hey - don't forget UKLUG: (URL) mean, I know we've only been building trains in this country for, like, 198 years, but that's no reason to leave us out... :-) Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Paging Mr. Pearson!

Dan, You fellow SCLTC members need to get in touch with you concerning our GATS appearance in early December and our meet THIS SATURDAY! Please give us, any of us, a note you are there. Thanks, Adrian Egli (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

"John Neal" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:GMr47y.303@lugnet.com... (...) train-related (...) coming (...) And you can add RichLUG - (2 URLs) This was our first live show and we got lots of great feedback from the visitors. Tim (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) I certainly would enjoy that. Judging from the other responses, everyone likes the idea of the alternate logo, and there are no objections to be seen. (...) If rushing to get the logo means lower quality, I'd just as soon wait. There will be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) Don't worry John. I have been inspired to help get something organized in Ottawa within the next year. You hear that Tim, and Kevin, you need to get building. :-) First thing though, we have to meet. <grin> Jude (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact