 Trains / Train Organizations / 1866
1865  |  1867
Subject:
Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:11:49 GMT

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December
1st and 2nd.  Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures
so here they are.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg12011/

The amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for the
group because the rides came from at least 3 sources but I think it may have
been more.  We had a working ferris wheel, working merry-go-round, working octo
ride, plus several other non-motorized rides.

They layout was satisfyingly crouded and we have decided to plan an expansion
in the relatively near future.

One interesting note is that a dealer within site of our layout who was selling
Lionel trains had a Metroliner running on his table.  It was a bit bizarre
because he was only selling Lionel trains but I guess it would be a draw.  My
gut feeling is that he had more disappointed customers that didn't buy anything
than who bought something because he was running a LEGO train.

Followups to lugnet.trains and lugnet.org.us.nelug

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/