 Trains / Train Organizations / 1689 (-20)
  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

(...) You have *Harshbarger* in your dictionary??? How much do you pester the poor man, anyway? JT, can you clarify on the ornaments and auction items, do you have a full tree already (yippee!) or are you soliciting other clubs to make and send an (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

(...) Heh heh, That's why I always use spellcheker! ;-)John (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

Awwww Cr-p!! I knew better than that, sorry about that Eric jt (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

Er, that's Harshbarger, not Harshberger, James [grin]. glad to contribute, eric (...) ---...--- Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org "Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around here... I'm (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Ambassador car trade program

I had chimed in once before about a program like this ((URL) and think it would be a great idea, I'm all for it. Besides relieving some of the back and forth around the county of the train cars, it will make for a nice "collectablity" of the cars (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) Yes, those do seem to be the hardest to come by when reconstructing the Diner-- along with the obligatory 1x1 light pink plates;^D -John (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) I *live* to surprise you, John. :-) Er did you say show of restaurant, or show of restraint? (...) Have you no shame? Wait, don't answer that. Your check is in the mail. As folks know, I am under constraint, I can only sell 25 of these. If at (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) I need to sit down and do it sometime soon for Raleigh... I'm in possesion of the signature dog (and I have the requisite yellow macaronis). (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) LOL If *ever* there was a time when I expected a shameless plug from you Lar, it would have been here-- nice show of restraint;-) (Larry has just introduced a new Custom kit which precisely fits into this idea).... <*unsolicited* shameless (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Ambassador car trade program

MichLTC is in the process of designing a new Ambassador car. We are thinking of making multiple copies, as outlined in my previous notes on this topic. Would other clubs participate in a "permanent loan" program? Loaned cars would technically remain (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) I think it's a great idea! Every layout that has room for it should have a "restaurant row" with recognisable national (and regional) icons... It is a real crowd pleaser when they recognise the various chains(1), it starts conversations and is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

As an update to the NGLTC display at the Festival of Trees; Eric Harshberger has generously donated a holiday themed sculpture to be included in the auction. This will be a separate auction item from the tree. If you’ve ever wanted to own an Eric (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Spamcake Diner Franchised!

The history behind the term "spamcake" is a funny one, germinating from Tom McDonald's hilariously creative spamblock warning sigs. Do a search for "spamcake" in off-topic.fun sometime if you don't know what I'm talking about. When Tom came out with (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) The NGLTC has (at least) one of these. They are very handy, not for the kids layout, but for the big layout in areas where the kids can grab the controller and send your nice trains flying. I've used one but never created one, so perhaps this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler?

(...) I recall seeing some picture with a modified traincontroller for a kids-layout by a LTC (can't find the pic right now and I don't remember which LTC sorry), instead of changing the circuitry the controlknob was changed so it couldn't be moved (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

A few people asked me offline if other clubs and/or people could make and donate and ornament for the tree...well yes, if anyone or club would like to create an ornament to be auctioned off with the tree, that would be great. Also if any club would (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

(...) Wow this rocks!What a great way for a club to give back:-) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas, at this year’s Festival of Trees will be on the tree. Atlanta, Ga. – The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) is proud to announce their participation in the 25th Annual Festival of Trees. The (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !!

  Re: Train Show Events Calendar

(...) Ok Jake MichLTC info has been sent your way. Chris Leach MichLTC (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the 41th H & R Train Show!

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at the Fall H & R Trains Show, October 5, 6 & 7, 2001 in Pinellas Park, Florida. See (URL) for more info. The all new 30ft X 12ft layout will feature the following (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact