 Trains / Train Organizations / 1595
Re: Ambassador train for the PNLTC layout at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 16:04:58 GMT

So consider this a larger question then. Is the time and expense of doing an
ambassador car actually worth it? Did any mundane say anything about any of
them? Did anyone care? How much of the time were they run? Should clubs do
this in the future?

One thing I thought of after posting this, now that we have some club or
another having a show most every month, maybe we could send ALL the
ambassador cars directly from one club to the next instead of each club
sending their own in and having to manage the return.

I am pretty sure MichLTC would love to have all of them at its show and
would make sure that they were a talking point in our interaction with the
mundanes.